340 Pine Street is a classic 1920’s vintage office building in a prime San Francisco financial district location. Home to Patson’s office from 1988 through 2013, the building was thoroughly remodeled and modernized under Patson's stewardship. since its acquisition by London Merchant Securities, with advisory and management services from Patson Management Co.
This was an ‘off market’ acquisition in 1987 by London Merchant Securities, with advisory and management services from Patson Management Co. The previous owners were a local family who had owned the building since purchasing it from the original developer in 1929. The first stage of the transaction was a 50% interest, with purchase of the full ownership following in 1992. It was Patson’s first deal with London Merchant Securities, beginning a long and prosperous partnership with LMS which still exists today through LMS Capital.
340 Pine was sold to Vornado Realty Trust in 2006 and is presently owned by Clinton Reilly Holdings.